PLDT logo

                                       http://www.pldt.com.ph/

PLDT PLUS INTERNET@HOME P990 month

TAKE HOME PHONE AND INTERNET NOW ENJOY UNLIMITED WIRELESS INTERNET AND LOCAL CALLS FOR ONLY 990 MONTH UP TO 512 KPBS  INITIALLY AVAILABLE IN SELECTED AREAS GET ONE NOW CALL 101-328



PLDT had full page ads in Sunday Philippine Star November 9, 2009 promoting this new offer which sounds interesting although nothing is mentioned on their website or other blogs so you will have to stop into their business centers to inquire or call their number above.  It is wireless so it must be using the SMART network.

Again I think phone companies should put out news releases online and add these promos to their website before announcing it in newspapers to allow better distribution of information

Tags:  990 month phone internet, November 2009 PLDT internet phone, PLDT new offer,  PLDT PLUS INTERNET@HOME


------------------------------------
a viewer sent me this comment about the service he is experiencing


Submitted on 2009/12/12 at 1:09pm
As a responsible citizen of this country, I’m firmly resolved to bring this complaint to the attention of PLDT and heighten the awareness of subscribers to what PLDT is offering in their business units all over the Philippines. I felt like victimized by a systematic fraud being offered by PLDT’s sales personnel who is offering “PLDT’s Wireless Internet at Home” whose features are far beyond the promises that they offer when dealing with inquirers. Let me enumerate several misinformation that they have presented me during product offer:
1. I was told that the speed is up to 512 kbps – it’s indeed right that this is not a guaranteed speed (they say maximum) but not even getting half of what they’re advertising is completely ridiculous. This is a complete lie which they are proud to advertise. I tested the speed of the connection and its only getting 100 kbps. I might get satisfied if I’m getting at least 250 kbps but 100 kbps is completely unacceptable.

2. Second, I was told by the sales agent that the modem has router function (manual states that the modem is WIFI capable) but upon checking the light of the modem, the wireless light is off. I checked with their customer service and was told that the WIFI function is deactivated. What kind of service is this? This is again another violation of what they have promised me. There’s not even a note in the package stating that the WIFI function is deactivated. I took their package because of the WIFI only to know that it doesn’t have any.
3. Third, I returned the package to the sales branch in Quezon City and asked for a refund and was given a collection receipt which I need to bring to nearest business office. Upon going there, I was told that the refund is subject for approval and they are uncertain whether the P1200.00 I paid will be refunded. This really made me mad, I’m not able to use their service and yet they’re holding up my money and was being told to make follow-up to 171 which is really hard to reach. What kind of service is this? By the way, the person before me also returned the Internet at Home Kit mainly because of the same problem. Now who is lying here?
I’m writing this to stop the false advertisement and systematic robbery that they are doing. I might sound very upset but I have the responsibility to let my countrymen know of this incompetent service that PLDT is offering. Enough of this false advertisement. I’m sure MVP is not happy with this but he deserves to learn this and stop the issuance of this package to the public. I might be small citizen challenging a company giant like PLDT but this is what I believe is right and I stand to tell the truth about this farce.
I hope this letter gets to the ear of PLDT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment